GARDEN LIFE WEBINARS
The 2023 Garden Life Webinar Series from Garden Design is shaping up to be a doozy! These 10 "fireside chats" are informative—and a great time! See below for a few of the speakers we have lined up for the year.
Design Principles of the Pros for Home Landscapes
with Dan Benarcik of Chanticleer
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Are you just about to begin the design—or a re-design—of your garden and are just a little unsure about where to start? This talk with Dan Benarcik of Chanticleer, will give both the beginner and advanced gardener tips from the pros to help freshen up their own gardens at home.
- Learn what to consider when contemplating your own beds, pots, and combinations.
- Start your creative juices flowing with a short list of basic principles that can be used individually or together, just in time for spring planting.
- See how to apply these principles not only in larger landscapes, but to small garden areas, courtyards, terraces, and even to container displays.
Mark your calendar and keep an eye out for registration information coming soon!
Learn more about Dan below.
*Unable to join us at that time? All those who are registered will receive a follow-up email that includes access to view a recorded version along with any updated notes from the webinar.
HOW OUR WEBINARS ARE DIFFERENT (& BETTER!)
Our fireside chat format is different from other webinars in that we have the opportunity to interject questions and have conversations about the topics. In addition to your virtual front-row seat with well-known gardening experts, you'll get:
- The ability to submit your questions and comments in the Q&A
- Show notes emailed to you the day before so you can print them out and jot down your own notes in the margins
- After the event, you'll receive a follow-up email with updated show notes and a link to the webinar recording, along with a wrap-up of ideas and comments submitted by attendees. We call this the "wisdom of the crowd"—and these crowds are avid gardeners who always contribute great ideas. Click here for a sample follow-up newsletter from a past webinar.
- Registration fee of $20 for each webinar.
- Registration will close just before the session begins or when the "seats" are full.
- Each person will be given a unique login code that cannot be shared. Only one person/device will be allowed to enter the session with each login code.
DAN BENARCIK, CHANTICLEER
Dan is passionate about plants, the beauty within gardens, and the people that visit them. His focus is always the people-plant relationship. He sees it every day at Chanticleer, the public garden where he has worked for 27 years. He loves to share what he knows, and learn from those willing to share.
OTHER SPEAKERS IN THE 2023 WEBINAR SERIES
We will never sell or distribute your email to any other parties or organizations.
This page will be updated as the schedule fills out and dates are confirmed.
See more online classes